One more Party to show off any Thanksgiving Creations. I can’t believe we are starting the Christmas holiday already. I refuse to decorate Christmas till after Thanksgiving dinner. But BOY are the kids excited!!
This weeks top link and features are…
Sweet love notes for the Hubby!! I love this free Printable!!
This cracks me up!! LOL I kept calling that RED thing a Gobbler HAHA Pin the Wattle on LOVE IT!
Beautiful Christmas Banner!! I love how it looks. I need to make me one of these!!
No sew!! My kind of project!!
Thanksgiving Blocks – made by meech
Last but not least. I love these blocks. If I had more time to pull this off before Thursday I totally would. However I am PINNING this project on Pinterest to make it next year!!
If you were featured here and would like our you’ve been featured at Nothing But Country button- you can find it in the right column of the page.
I love all the ideas that are out there. Everyone is so creative. I would like to feature some Creative Creations every Tuesday to help inspire everyone and myself.
Link up your party. We will leave this party open till Saturday night. Then next Tuesday we will feature some of our favorite creations on the blog with another link party.
- Link up to your specific post, not to your whole blog. (You need to click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up)
- Link up to your crafts, recipes, DIY projects etc. (Please no etsy shops or giveaways please)
- Please don’t link up repeat projects.
- Grab our button in the right column of this page – you can post it on your actual post, on the side bar- anywhere as long as it is on your site. Not required- but appreciated.
- Try to visit a few people from the linky party. It’s the nice thing to do. And leave comments whenever possible. Share some blog love.
Lets get this party started!