I can’t believe were only 9 days away from Thanksgiving!! The holidays are just too close to each other. I always feel lately Thanksgiving gets forgotten. So I am trying my best NOT to get into Christmas too much. But its HARD!!
I am lovin’ all the link ups last week– and here are some favorites from last week.
The top clicked link last week goes t0…
I love the free download and that this is the perfect way to celebrate Thanksgiving!!!
ADORABLE!!! On my to do list for Christmas!!
WOW!! What a transformation out of Brown Paper Bags!!! *Drool*
If you were featured here and would like our you’ve been featured at Nothing But Country button- you can find it in the right column of the page.
I love all the ideas that are out there. Everyone is so creative. I would like to feature some Creative Creations every Tuesday to help inspire everyone and myself.
Link up your party. We will leave this party open till Saturday night. Then next Tuesday we will feature some of our favorite creations on the blog with another link party.
- Link up to your specific post, not to your whole blog. (You need to click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up)
- Link up to your crafts, recipes, DIY projects etc. (Please no etsy shops or giveaways please)
- Please don’t link up repeat projects.
- Grab our button in the right column of this page – you can post it on your actual post, on the side bar- anywhere as long as it is on your site. Not required- but appreciated.
- Try to visit a few people from the linky party. It’s the nice thing to do. And leave comments whenever possible. Share some blog love.
Lets get this party started!