November is in full swing!! It’s crazy in our house!! Baking, trying to stay on task for Thanksgiving. I have a thing about not jumping into Christmas too soon- but BOY is it hard not to! Trying hard but I am not succeeding
We had awesome link ups last week– and here are 5 great features– starting with the 1st feature being our most popular link of the week-
Love all the ideas to use your leftover Halloween Candy!! This year we are collecting everyone’s candy and using it for our Cub Scout holiday parade. Many in our church were happy to get rid of the extra Great ideas here!
BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the mantel!! Inspires me to get going on mine!!
I NEED THIS. I am so tired of my kids asking how many more days till….
I swear I keep saying I am going to make caramel apples one of these days. These look so DELISH!!
If you were featured here and would like our you’ve been featured at Nothing But Country button- you can find it in the right column of the page.
I love all the ideas that are out there. Everyone is so creative. I would like to feature some Creative Creations every Tuesday to help inspire everyone and myself.
Link up your party. We will leave this party open till Saturday night. Then next Tuesday we will feature some of our favorite creations on the blog with another link party.
- Link up to your specific post, not to your whole blog. (You need to click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up)
- Link up to your crafts, recipes, DIY projects etc. (Please no etsy shops or giveaways please)
- Please don’t link up repeat projects.
- Grab our button in the right column of this page – you can post it on your actual post, on the side bar- anywhere as long as it is on your site. Not required- but appreciated.
- Try to visit a few people from the linky party. It’s the nice thing to do. And leave comments whenever possible. Share some blog love.
Lets get this party started!