If it is easy I have to try it!! And not only was it easy it was VERYYYY delicious. In fact– so delicious I have made it TWICE in 2 days. Because family keeps eating them so quickly
I saw this recipe on PINTEREST. Many times. Over and Over again. That is when I decided to try it because when I first saw it months ago I had doubts.
Its suppose to be only 2 ingredients but I can’t do that. So mine is 4. But 4 EASY ingredients!
Yellow Cake Mix, Can of Pumpkin, Cinnamon & Pumpkin Pie Spice. That’s it.
In my mixer I add the full box of cake mix, full can of pumpkin, and I eyeball how much Cinnamon and Pumpkin Pie Spice. I would say around 1 tablespoon each? Maybe a little less. Whatever you like really. If you like your breads spicy or not.
Mix well- and your done (making the batter that is)
Drop batter into cupcake liners (it made approximately 18-19 for us)
Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes. (We have convection oven and that is how long our cupcakes bake) You may need a little longer.
Allow them to cool and enjoy. They are tasty as is. I went a step further and iced them with cream cheese frosting and a cute candy corn
My frosting is very simple:
1 stick of butter
1 package 8 oz cream cheese
4 cups of confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoon of whipping cream
- Butter and cream cheese to room temperature.
- Beat butter and cream cheese together for 30 seconds on high or until well whipped and creamy
- Mix in your whipping cream for a few seconds
- Mixing 1 cup at a time add in your confectioners sugar and mix till well incorporated.
- Frost or add your frosting to a piping bag and pipe onto your cupcakes.