It is Tuesday again!! We are already on our 4th week. Almost a full month!! Time flies when your having fun partying?
You all are KILLING me with your creativeness. SO MANY projects to see and drool over. Hard to pick just 5. I say that every week- but seriously. I am LOVING all the creativeness!!
So here are my 5 I would like to feature this week during our Week 4 party.
I gotta say though– the French Toast- I gained 5 lbs just looking at it and drooling– and the Cake Pups I am going to be making them in a few months for my daughter’s puppy birthday party!!
If you were featured here and would like our you’ve been featured at Nothing But Country button- you can find it in the right column of the page.
I love all the ideas that are out there. Everyone is so creative. I would like to feature some Creative Creations every Tuesday to help inspire everyone and myself.
“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” George Bernard Shaw”
Link up your party. We will leave this party open till Saturday night. Then next Tuesday we will feature some of our favorite creations on the blog with another link party.
- Link up to your specific post, not to your whole blog. (You need to click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up)
- Link up to your crafts, recipes, DIY projects etc. (Please no etsy shops or giveaways please)
- Please don’t link up repeat projects.
- Grab our button in the right column of this page – you can post it on your actual post, on the side bar- anywhere as long as it is on your site. Not required- but appreciated.
- Try to visit a few people from the linky party. It’s the nice thing to do. And leave comments whenever possible. Share some blog love.
Lets get this party started!