I just love when Tuesday rolls around. I get to really sit down and look at everyone’s projects they have been creating. Plus I need to have a little snack too because there are always yummy goodies to look at and need to eat something healthy like grapes as I view it all to contain myself hahaha. Ever get crazy urges when seeing yummy photos and recipes online?
Here are this week’s features I hope you enjoy them
Our most viewed project this week and no wonder!! I love this sweet gift for teachers to start the new school year. How adorable and creative!!
OH YUM!!! This looks so easy and delicious. This is going on my to make list asap! My boys would be in heaven for Spicy Hot Pockets
Another adorable Craft by Crissy’s. Getting ready for school and getting organized. I know the feeling for all the papers. The 1st week of school was so overwhelming!!
Isn’t this owl adorable??? I love the fabrics used and so bright and cheery!!
THIS!! YUM!!! Is what is making me HUNGRY looking at it. Sounds really unique and yummy too.
If you were featured here and would like our you’ve been featured at Nothing But Country button- you can find it in the right column of the page.
I love all the ideas that are out there. Everyone is so creative. I would like to feature some Creative Creations every Tuesday to help inspire everyone and myself.
Link up your party. We will leave this party open till Saturday night. Then next Tuesday we will feature some of our favorite creations on the blog with another link party.
- Link up to your specific post, not to your whole blog. (You need to click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up)
- Link up to your crafts, recipes, DIY projects etc. (Please no etsy shops or giveaways please)
- Please don’t link up repeat projects.
- Grab our button in the right column of this page – you can post it on your actual post, on the side bar- anywhere as long as it is on your site. Not required- but appreciated.
- Try to visit a few people from the linky party. It’s the nice thing to do. And leave comments whenever possible. Share some blog love.
Lets get this party started!