Hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday weekend. We sure did. The rain here in Central Florida finally let up Friday evening so that we could enjoy the weekend dry.
It’s Tuesday again!?! Lots of great projects linked up. Hard every week to pick just 5.
I have been needing to make pillow case covers for my mom for some time now. I haven’t tackled this but I was so inspired by this post– I am going to give it a try!!
I LOVE THIS!!! Makes me wish I didn’t toss my old desk that was so beat up many years ago. Love the makeover!!
The post title totally had me. I was not quite sure what it was all about — but sounded like what my kidlets do with all their snacks. Woof them down. These look so fun to make!
SO ADORABLE!! I love plants and different ways to display. I actually have a shutter calling my name.
This is Chad’s pick. He LOVES anything German Chocolate!! Can’t wait to try this recipe!!
If you were featured here and would like our you’ve been featured at Nothing But Country button- you can find it in the right column of the page.
I love all the ideas that are out there. Everyone is so creative. I would like to feature some Creative Creations every Tuesday to help inspire everyone and myself.
Link up your party. We will leave this party open till Saturday night. Then next Tuesday we will feature some of our favorite creations on the blog with another link party.
- Link up to your specific post, not to your whole blog. (You need to click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up)
- Link up to your crafts, recipes, DIY projects etc. (Please no etsy shops or giveaways please)
- Please don’t link up repeat projects.
- Grab our button in the right column of this page – you can post it on your actual post, on the side bar- anywhere as long as it is on your site. Not required- but appreciated.
- Try to visit a few people from the linky party. It’s the nice thing to do. And leave comments whenever possible. Share some blog love.
Lets get this party started!